Housing Authority of Champaign County HACC is available to financially assist with business development
The Housing Authority of Champaign County is offering participants of the “Move to Work” program an opportunity to learn new skills, potentially leading to small business opportunities with the HACC and its diverse portfolio of development partners
- ❑ Participant of HACC “Move to Work” Housing Choice Voucher program or a recipient of project-based voucher assistance administered by HACC.
- ❑ 18 years of age or older
- ❑ Willing and able to attend a Housing Quality Standards Inspector Training from 8 am – 5 pm on July 23 -25, 2019.
- ❑ Interested in owning your own business.
|NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY Space for this program is limited|
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
217-378-7100 X 5059
- The Housing Quality Standards training will provide participants with an overview of General HQS requirements, including performance measures, acceptability criteria, HQS versus local codes, inspection procedures, and lead-based paint requirements. An additionally, the training will review HUD’s required HQS inspection forms, and HQS management issues related to the Housing Choice Voucher program including issues related to briefing tenants and owners, quality control, monitoring, and rent reasonableness determinations.
HACC is available to financially assist with business development