Housing Authority of Champaign County
Announces the Opening of the Hayes Homes 1 Bedroom Waiting List
The Housing Authority of Champaign County (HACC), Champaign, IL will accept preliminary applications for the Hayes Homes Waiting List. The list will only open for the 1-bedroom units on Monday, June 3, 2019, beginning at 12:01 a.m. until July 31, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. Hayes Homes is located at 401 E. High Street in the City of Urbana and provides rental assistance to eligible households age 55 or older. Preliminary applications can be accessed ONLINE ONLY at www.hacc.net. All completed applications will be accepted.
All applicants must follow these steps to complete an online pre-application:
Apply online Monday, June 3, 2019, beginning at 12:01 a.m. until July 31, 2019, at 11:59 p.m.
- Click on the “Housing” button on the top of the page
- Click on “Apply for Housing” on the left side of the page
- Pre-applications will not be available at the HACC office (You must apply online)
- For inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at (217) 378-7100 ext. 5001
- (Please allow at least 48 hours for a response)
If you require a reasonable accommodation for a disability that prevents you from participating in our application process,
please submit your request in writing to the Housing Authority of Champaign County’s Administrative Office at
2008 North Market Street Champaign, IL 61822. You must include your name and address in your request.